(Availability: In Stock)
Click to enlarge image(s)
''Reminisce with Elaine's renditions of Patsy on "Elaine Peacock Sings Patsy Cline - Country & Gospel" with a Bonus Cut - "Over the Rainbow'''' in Broadway Style
- Crazy - Willie Nelson
- Walking After Midnight - Donn Hecht- Alan Block
- Leavin' on Your Mind - Wayne Walker- Webb Pierce
- When Your House is Not a Home - Roger Miller
- Have You Ever Been Lonely - Peter Derose- George Brown
Duet with Special Guest: Paul Peacock
- Blue Moon of Kentucky - Bill Monroe- Copyright 1947- Renewed 1974 Bill Monroe Music/BMI (Admin. By ICG) All rights reserved. Used by Permission
- Your Cheatin' Heart - Hank Williams Sr.
- She's Got You - Hank Cochran
- I Fall To Pieces - Hank Cochran- Harlan Howard
- He Will Do for You - V.F. Stewart- Chas Hitt
- That Wonderful Someone - Gertrude Berg- Johnny Lange Reprinted with
permission of Publisher- Bullseye Music- Inc.
- If I Could See the World (Through the Eyes of a Child) - Sammy Masters- Richard Pope- Tex Satterwhite- George Terry
- Life's Railway to Heaven - Arrangement W.S. Stevenson
- Over the Rainbow - Harold Arlen- E. Y. Harburg
Having loved and been a fan of ''''Patsy Cline'''' since I was 11 when I sang ''''Faded Love'''' in the neighborhood talent show- it has been a dream to sing and perform her music to keep it alive for future generations. It is my hope that you will enjoy both the country and gospel songs on this project. I ask your prayers for our troops who protect our country - where we have the freedom to see our dreams come true.
• With Gratitude: To a loving God who makes all things possible in His time and His plan (Jeremiah 29:11); to my husband Paul for his amazing love- support- and singing- ''''Have You Ever Been Lonely'''' so wonderfully with me; to my parents for their encouragement- love and for passing on their wonderful talents; to my sons- Danny and Celeste- Terry and Gwenn- and Army Staff Sgt. Brent Homan for illuminating my life with your love; special thankfulness for my grandchildren - Lucas- Tyler- Kaleigh- Paige and Alex- who tell me....''''Grandma- I love you and your singing''''!! I am privileged and blessed to be a part of your life. I love you too - you make me smile! and- to all my family- friends- and fans who hang in there with me!
• To my very talented co-producer and engineer- Dave Russell- North 40 Studio- Sioux City- Iowa - You reveal your excellent mix of talent- musical genius and creative abilities as you play the bass- electric- steel and acoustic guitars- piano background- organ- strings and drums. You are truly brilliant! Thank you- Dave- for your patience- your knowledge and helping me to be the best that I can be!
• To my vocal coach- Christina Ackerman W. Akron SD - My deepest appreciation for your expertise- guidance- assistance- validation and most of all your friendship so that I can achieve my dreams and reach for the stars!
• To Wanda Jilderda- Elk Point- SD - Thank you for your friendship and being willing to play gigs with me! Your enthusiasm and love shows as you tickle the ivories especially on ''''Through the Eyes of a Child''''.
• To Buckley Mills- Sioux City- IA - It is an honor to have you play the violin - you make the songs come alive! You are truly an outstanding- talented young man! Thank you for sharing your gift and playing your favorite song - Over the Rainbow!
• To Glenn Haupt- Sioux City- IA - Thanks for your magical fingers on the piano on Over the Rainbow! It has been a pleasure to work with you!
• To Absolutely Asha- Centerville- SD - You captured just the ''''right light'''' on the front cover picture taken in my own yard! Thank you for being on a mission to use your gift of vision!
• To Dave Hynek- Media Services- Omaha NE - Your assistance in the project duplication has been superb! Networking is a gift!
• To Coleen Walters ''''CoCo Levan''''- Lawton- IA - What a voice God has bestowed upon you! Your sweet harmony adds warmth and color